Post by friesecustoms on Jul 9, 2018 10:02:35 GMT -8
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with a BAFX OBD2 interface and Torque pro works just fine. Car Gauge pro will sometimes connect and then instantly disconnect, then other times it wont connect at all. I have been through all of the settings and had no luck. I am reading that multiple people are having the same problem with this software, but I am not finding where anyone has found a fix for it. I feel that if you are going to charge someone for a product, you should support that product. Hopefully someone will reply to this post with an answer on how to fix the problem, or how to get a refund for the software that doesn't work.
By the way, I am a mechanic, and I have an IT degree so I know cars and computers very well and I promise I have tried changing everything I can possibly change to get it to work. I have even removed the program and reinstalled it.
Post by friesecustoms on Sept 22, 2018 8:17:53 GMT -8
Since no one ever post a resolution to their problems with these devices, I will share mine. I tested mine with another tablet, and tested a buddies reader on my tablet. The problem was with my reader. I got another one and all the programs worked well with it. These devices are great if you get a good one, but it is a shame that the manufacturer has no support for them.